Friday, January 10, 2014

New Year, New Life, New York

Hi, my name is Morgan and I just figured this would be a good way for me to have a 'journal'. Also to let people I know back home how I am doing. So here is a little post about me starting off my New Year.
At the end of last year I got a job offer to nanny in New York. This is such a dream come true for me. Before I left home I had family and friends asking if I wanted any contacts in New York because they knew people. I figured, sure why not? It's always good to get to know people when getting to know a new place.
It's kinda cold and cloudy out side today. Good thing I am inside with a blanket to keep me warm! If you are reading this I want to say thank you! And I hope that you will stay because I am sure there will be lots of adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment