Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Is Here!!!

So happy!!! Today it was cloudy and kinda windy, BUT it was about 50* all day!!! YAY!!! So what do I do? I wear shorts! It was so great! I decided to wear my never-been-worn-bought-before-move-to-NY bright red shorts and the funny part? I was the only one who wore shorts of any kind. People were still wearing pants and boots and coats and there I am walking around like it's 80*. I couldn't have been happier. Pretty sure I got some funny looks though but I didn't care. #hatersgonnahate.
I love spring. Mostly, I love when it is warm and sunny outside. I love when everything starts to bloom. Everyone seems to be in a better mood. Don't get me wrong, winter is good. I like winter activities unless I already feel like an icicle. But bring on the warm! I love wearing shorts and skirts and dresses and I can't really do that in the winter because it's just to cold and I like to be warm.
I'm just going to keep this short and sweet, just want to say Happy First Day of Spring! Hope that you had a good day and that it is starting to get warm wherever you are (unless you live somewhere where it never gets below 50* then it is already warm, or should be).
Thanks for reading! I'll get some pictures and post them so you can see the beauty that I get to everyday! =) At least, I'll try to remember to take pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment