Sunday, March 30, 2014

Driving

So last night my boss bought a car for us. Yay!!! Finally we get to drive! So today, we took the girls back to Tuckahoe and guess who drove? That's right! Me! Crazy! Plus it's rainy. So, new New York driver, rainy, and it's getting dark. But at least I had my boss there to help me know where to go! It was quite the adventure (it helped that we had 'Frozen' playing). It wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was going to be which was nice. But, tomorrow I'll be by myself... Scary! Exciting! Fingers crossed that I won't get lost! Good thing is though that if I get lost that I can just pull over where it is safe and okay to pull over, get my phone out and then Google map it. Perfect! 
Getting home wasn't too bad either. I don't have to worry about how many exits I have to get off because once I get on the highway, there is only one exit I have to worry about. Granted I don't have to drive tomorrow. I could just wait and then do some practice drives later, but I feel that if I want to get to know it better then I really should go and get the practice tomorrow. I'm actually not worried that I'll get lost simply because I now have driven it myself and that always makes it easier for me. Plus it'll be daytime (hopefully not rainy). I'm not a fan of driving at night but if I have to then I will (obviously).
So I thought that this was going to be a longer post...guess not. OH!!! I almost forgot! Today on the bus home from church, I saw a guy and at first glance he looked like Tommy Lee Jones! Sadly it wasn't but that would have been so stinken awesome if it was. Oh well. One of these days I'll run into someone famous that I know... I mean, I do live in New York City. I just need to be in the right place at the right time.
Well, thanks for reading! Sorry it was short. I really did think that it was going to be longer. But I guess short and sweet is good as well. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment